This is an epic adventure day for the real adrenaline junkie. Snorkel with the gentle giants of Oslob and after don your protective gear and a dose of courage and head down the river for an exciting canyoning tour. Not recommended for people who don’t like getting wet!
In Tan-Awan, Oslob, Cebu you can choose to snorkle or dive with the Whale sharks.
- Transfer to and from Cebu City to Oslob by Car or Van
- Entrance fees
- Mask and Snorkel
- Full equipment for divers
Diving with the Whale Sharks in Oslob:
About The Whale Sharks
The Whale Sharks are gentle giants. They try to avoid contact with humans . The local Fishermen feed them shrimps from the deep sea to bring them up-close to their boat and by the shore. The fishermen start feeding them from 6:00AM until 11:00AM. For this reason we have to leave early to get there before they close.. You are allowed 30 to 45minutes snorkeling with the whale sharks. Then we will have breakfast. After that we will Drive 1hour and 45minutes to the Canyoning area near Badian, Moalboal for our 3hours activity. The exit point will be in “Kawasan waterfalls“ . And then we will take our local lunch at about 2:00PM to 3:00PM max. After taking our lunch we will travel back home.
- 1 Person Diving with Whale sharks $ 200 USD Each
- 2 Persons Diving with Whale sharks $ 130 USD Each
- 3 Persons Diving with Whale sharks $ 110 USD Each
- 4 Persons Diving with Whale sharks $ 100 USD Each
- For more than 5 divers $ 90 USD each
* Prices include full set of diving equipment , Local government entrance fee and dive guide.
* Divers must possess a valid diving licence.
* Beginners require Discover Scuba diving class.
* For locals the above prices are Php 900 less because the Local Government fee is less for locals.
Snorkelling with the Whale Sharks in Oslob:
For Snorkeling with the Whale Sharks
- 2 Persons only -$90 US Dollars Each
- 3 Persons – $70 US Dollars Each
- 4 -5 Persons. – $60 US Dollars Each
- 6-10 Persons- $55 US Dollars Each
- 4 years and younger FREE of CHARGE with proof of age
* For locals the prices above are all Php 500 less.
How Early To Geto To Oslob Whale Sharks?
The best time to snorkel or to dive with the Whale sharks is from 6AM-11AM. This means an early start if you want to go there and back in a day. The Whale shark watching is closed at 1PM so its best to be in the water no later than midday.
However, as suncream is not allowed, it’s probably better to swim earlier in the day before the sun is too hot.
You need to book well in advance.
What to Bring? Extra Clothes, running shoes that are ok to get wet or water shoes with good grip and a Waterproof Camera if you have one.
We require $50 US Dollar to [email protected] by PayPal . The balance should be paid in cash and will be collected at your hotel on pickup.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
For the deposit to be refunded , cancellation should be made not less than 5 days before the date of the trip.